Linux Administration & Support
Expert Linux System Admin Services & Support
Our team can provide expert Linux system administration services with over 20 years of experience.
We can design, install, configure and maintain servers, ensuring optimal functionality and security.
Tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure.
Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools.
Develop and maintain configuration management solutions.
Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team.
Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure.
Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
Linux System Admin & Support Services
Linux System Administration
- Server administration
- System troubleshooting & debugging
- Network management (LAN & WAN)
- Disaster recovery
- Security auditing & hardening
- Software installation & configuration
- File & directory services
- Kernel rebuilds & module management
- Backup planning & implementation
- Perl, Shell, CGI system scripting
- Performance optimization
Security & Firewall
- Security auditing & updating
- Linux router firewall design & configuration
- Network security auditing & hardening
- Security alert and upgrade management
- Disaster & compromise recovery
- pfSense, Untangle, ClearOS
Internet Support & Management
- Apache WWW server, SSL, PHP, CGI
- Sql, MySql, Oracle install & management
- Sendmail, Zimbra, POP, IMAP
- DNS BIND
- FTP, SFTP
- Load Balancing and Clustering
- OpenSSL, OpenSSH
- Anti-Spam, Anti-Relay SPEWS-ORBS
- IPtables, IPchains configure and tuning
- SAMBA deployment & configuration
- DHCP & TCP/IP Management
- LPR & Print services
Applications & Services
- Linux OS (REDHAT, CENTOS, SUSE, UBUNTU, DEBIAN)
- Web Applications (Apache, Nginx, Nodejs, Django, Ruby on Rail)
- Java Applications (WildFly (Jboss), Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic)
- Monitoring Applications (Nagios, Icinga, Zabbix)
- DB Applications (MySQL, PostGreSQL, Couchbase, MongoDB)
- Virtual Platform (Vmware, Docket, VirtualBox)
- Cloud Solution (Amazon, Azure, Rackspace, Linode)